Food Fotos

I think I have a pretty good eye when it comes to shots for marketing our food at DW. I only took one photography class in college, modeled on the side for fun and have worked in advertising for seven years so I have been to a few photo shoots for large companies like Sun-Maid  and Jamba Juice. My business partner likes the photos I take and a few have been used in online newsletters such as Zagat and Cover. And it is just from using my iPhone 6. Not bad right?

Here are some images of food and drinks for DW. All images are mine. May cause uncontrollable hunger. We are open seven days a week, serving lunch, brunch, happy hour and late night. We have 52 rotating beers, over a 100 bottles of wine to choose from and taste from using the Corovin system and event space for up to 500 people.

1355 Market Street, Suite 180
Bottom floor of the Twitter Building
San Francisco, CA 94103

Newest dessert: S'mores Pot De Creme with chocolate crunch with pecans and hazelnut, homemade marshmallow and chocolate sauce.

The Devil's Penca
Chipotle infused mezcal, cynar, lime & mint.

Ahi Tuna Tartar - only available for special events.

Chocolate Cake Bites - only available for special events.

The Chicken Sandwich with house slaw and homemade pickles. Usually served with homemade chips.

Pastrami Sandwich special.

Smoked Trout - beet puree, creme fraiche, lemonquat

The Garden Burger - carmalized shallots, avocado and cheddar  cheese.

Pistachio Dacquoise - pistachio cake and mousseline, fresh strawberries, strawberry foam, verjus blanc pearls, vanilla chantilly and toasted pistachios. Pair it with a glass of Schramsberg Rose from Napa.



Food photos are often taken at every restaurant I go to. They will not be posted on Yelp or any other social media unless it is tied to promoting this blog. Please contact me if you'd like me to visit your establishment for a post. It is free until further notice. Meal must be comped.

-----
This is #12 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May