5 Apps I Use Before I Get Out of Bed

As an entrepreneur, I live, sleep and literally eat and drink my business. Over the weekend, I even dreamt about the big Veuve Clicquot event we are having at DW on April 28, 2016. So far there are 8,500 people interested in the event. Even at 10%, it will be our biggest event since we've opened. Before I get out of bed to take my dog out to the bathroom, I use the below apps for business and personal reasons.

Twitter
I manage my personal account and DW's. Thru the evening, I have people checking in or responding to a tweet I posted before I closed my eyes. We are located in the Twitter building and have my former law clerks, Reuben and Eileen, for getting me hooked. When users tweet us, I want to respond as soon as I can. Whether it's a thank you tweet for coming in, asking what they ordered or asking them to come back soon. It takes two seconds and I am thankful for their support and for taking a moment to tweet us to their followers. Believe it or not, we have the least followers here compared to other social media apps. Follow us: @dirtywatersf and @bappletree



For the visual lovers and no reading required, I check our Instagram and mine to see how many likes we had on a dish, cocktail or other enticing photo I posted. We have more followers here than on Twitter. I am impressed with blogger's that have thousands of followers with just posting food photos. Check out Bay Area Buzz. They have done two posts for us and thanks to them they have added quite a few followers. They have motivated me to use my Instagram to encourage more people to check out this blog.



Facebook
This is just a must. If you don't know what it is, I'm sorry. But still Like our page! I manage both accounts as well and we just passed 2,000 likes!



I have my girlfriend, Megan, to thank to turning me onto ShopKick. I check to see what easy points I can earn just for walking into a store that day or if I am going to go walk to the Walgreens that is in the Twitter building and scan some products I'm not in need of. It's so simple to earn points for Hyatt gift cards. I want to travel as much as I can. This helps. I turned my friend, Courtney, onto it and she thinks it's so much fun. She's working towards the Nike gift card. Sign up HERE!



For the first time today, DW is listed as a place to check-in! This is a free app where you can points and entries for drawings for gift certificates and prizes. I have earned a Target gift card and am on my way to earning another one. Free $25 comes in handy, right? Check into some spots and earn 50 points. Every hour you can open a random prize box and can earn the same items as you would by checking into a location. The most I've gotten from a prize box is 100 coins. I'll take it! I have not won any prizes yet. Ahem!



So there you have it, this is what I do first thing in the morning. My dog is then thankful I am through checking these apps and he can go for a walk. But this is him before that happens.


-----
This is #19 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May