I haven't really been one for resolutions but a new life will commence in 2015 and I should kick it off on a positive note and end it successfully. They say it's best to write your resolutions/goals down so here they are in no particular order:
- Continue to go international at least once a year.
- Continue to hike once a month.
- Lower my BMI and maintain and maintain it by exercising and being more cautious of what I put in my body.
- Run my first 5K race.
- Maintain positive relationships, end those that hold me down.
- Continue to try to be a better manager.
- Excel at DW.
- Less possessions, more experiences.
I'm sure I'll add more. Here's to 2015! Good luck to all of you!