#WereHungryToo Randomness

I have damn near close to 10,000 photos on my phone. The intentions are to do write-ups on these locations but I have clearly fell behind! So here’s some randomness to try to delete these from my phone so they can live on the internet forever and available for your drooling pleasure.

Paella in Barcelona


Dinner at Scala’s Bistro at Union Square, San Francisco


Tacos in Cabo San Lucas, México.



Breakfast special at Rudy’s Can’t Fail Cafe in Emeryville, California with some Mighty Leaf green tea.



Fish and chips from Pier Market at Pier 39. Their clam chowder is way better. Get a 10% off coupon from me!



Honored to have the Michelin star Belford’s Savannah Seafood and Steaks re-post my photo of their peach and avocado soup and cocktail. 



The best carbonara I have had in the United States. Restaurant name to come but it’s in Santa Cruz, California. 


Red meat and potatoes from Be Our Guest at Walt Disney World. 





Mud Pie at Chart House at Pier 39 in San Francisco, California. My sister was in town from Raleigh, North Carolina. I'm going to say that she's the one that wanted dessert. 🤣


Enjoy!! Be sure to follow me on Instagram (@werehungrytoo) and Twitter (@werehungry2) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May