2016 Beer Log - February

After completing the last beer log posting that was originally labeled '2016 Beer Log,' I realized I was drinking a lot more beer than expected during the #250KChallenge. Therefore, I had to add a month to the title.

So the drinking continues...

In my own backyard in Hayward, a new spot called Brews & Brats has a decent selection. I always go for the flight. #AllTheBeer

After a fun night of going to see The Illusionists, hanging out with Ben Blaque and James Moore from the show at Mr. Tipple's, seeing star bartendress, Maritza, for her bday, I came back to DW and Kristian had this. Cantillon is the beer that had me saying years ago, "oh, I like that one!"





I don't check into Untappd as much as I should. But clearly February wasn't a very hoppy month for me. Come Leap Day, I had some Firestone Walker beer due to an event, Milk & Cookies. Our new Yelp territory manager also had his debut event that evening. Both were great guys.




John loves Firestone Walker.

According to Untappd, I also had the Velvet Merlin by Firestone Walker that day.

And then March....

-----
This is #17 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May