A Weekend of Sports

Manny Pacquiao supposedly is retiring from boxing and he fought Timothy Bradley one more time on April 9, 2016. I had a party at my house. Liquor, wine, beer. And a whole lot of bubbles and tequila.


Sausage and pineapple apps from Pinterest. They were a hit. I also made a deconstructed cannoli but it wasn't very good. Tried ricotta cheese out of the container and it was a bad idea.

Missing a few folks. Not as big as the last one but still so much fun.

My newest friends thanks to the Army Corp of Engineers. Thanks, Joe! Poor, poor, poor Nelson.

Fun ladies

Vera made it! What spontaneous trip will we schedule this year?

Shots!!!

Post multiple shots

Timer set. Capt. Morgan has nothing on me!

Thank you, Manny, for giving me a reason to get these folks together. It was a fun night, even after going to Chalk It Up for some pool.

I got up at 5 am wanting water. Then I saw the blackberries. Killed those. Saw the strawberries. Killed those. I love me some fruit. I was not excited about cleaning up that mess.


I went back to bed. And Ms. Energetic Courtney got up early and cleaned everything! And it was her birthday weekend. As promised, I took her to brunch. We went to Aperto, thanks to OpenTable. I'll take my 100 points and some food please! It helped Court feel better.


We had green tea, I ordered the polenta, eggs and bacon. Court had the panini and we shared the French toast.


Plates were roughly placed on the table. I didn't like the bread and didn't want to have too many carbs so I didn't eat it.  Court enjoyed the bread and her panini. The polenta was runny. I like it a bit firmer. I actually asked for a spoon it was that runny. My eggs weren't cooked well enough for my liking. I can't remember if I asked for them to be medium well. They weren't. The bacon was good and the French toast wasn't sweet and there wasn't any butter. My favorite part of the meal Court's potatoes. She was full so I ate them. They were crispy on side, soft inside and seasoned well but I still wanted some ketchup.

This was my first time here for brunch no actually had a dinner date with a guy that was 6'7" there a long while ago. Good spot.

Then I was lucky enough to be offered to go with some business associates and Tara to the Giants / Dodgers game. And I got to sit right next to the dugout for the Dodgers. I have never been so close to the players!

O M G

I fell in love with the the new short stop, Corey Seager #5. Like any fan that wanted to learn more about our rival's best looking player, I looked to find out more about him. Low and behold, he's 21-years-old. I have dated boys 14 years younger than me and have kissed 21-year-olds. Just one kiss! So stinkin' cute! I posted the below photo with "I wonder what our babies will look like..."


Tara captured this moment. Can you see the cheekbones? Because it's all about that bass.


We made it onto to TV! Thank you to a friend for capturing it posting it on Facebook.


We had such a good time and the Giants won!


Congrats to the Warriors and Sharks being the playoffs! 

-----
This is #21 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May