Tragic

The world today is mourning the death of celebrities, Prince and Chyna. I do have a few songs by Prince on my phone and was a fan of Chyna's, a World Wrestling Federation star, many years ago. This evening, a trending topic was trending regarding the death of a 16-year-old girl in Delaware after a fight broke out in the girls' bathroom.  Fox News states that it is suspected that the girl may have hit her head on the sink after the fight broke out. However, who was really there? What really happened? What lead to the fight?

As far as I know, no confirmation is known or been released as to these three people's cause of death. Yes, Prince and Chyna have touched many people's lives but that poor girl had so much life to live and we'll never know what she could have accomplished.

We don't know what exactly happened in that bathroom or why, but it saddens me that other females were involved. In the world where bullying is causing suicides and just the pressure alone of high school and trying to figure out who you are, it is terrible that this happened to this young girl. My heart goes out to the family and reminds me that I have made a good decision in teaming up with GirlVentures to bring young women together! They will gain knowledge, experience and support from women to make a difference in this world. 

Rest in Peace, Prince. San Francisco's City Hall was lit up purple and DW had a Purple Rain cocktail on sale for $8 in his honor. Across Twitter and other Social Media, Bartenders were doing the like such as my Cugino at the Menlo Grill Bistro & Bar. On my way home, Yahoo!'s billboard had Purple Tears.





Keep those that you love close and tell them you love them everyday. Tomorrow is not guaranteed.

-----
This is #26 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May