My New Niece, Thea.

Thea was born the morning of April 6th, 2016 in Utah. One of my best friends, Brittany, is now a new mommy with hubby, Derrick. Isn't she perfect?


Brit and I met basically 10 years ago a when we both worked at City Beach in Fremont, CA. She and I have the best time together and we've been thru a lot. I was the one she stayed with when she moved out of her parent's house and a bridesmaid at her wedding. Now she's a mommy!


I have to book my trip to Utah to meet my new niece.

-----
This is #15 of 30 daily blog posts as recommended by a fellow blogger. Color U Bold says her views have tripled over a month due to posting everyday as step 1.  I am attempting to create more content. Thanks for following this journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May