The Bevo Post - April 2018

One special puppy is approaching the double digits! Surprisingly, that puppy, Bevo, also has developed separation anxiety. It seems we are both going through a lot of changes right now.


Bevo was never a barker. Now, when he is left in his area when I go to work, he barks for at least 45 minutes, which is down from 1.5 hours. I can see him via my Nest cam. He's on medication and aromatherapy. The vet said it could possibly be him going a bit senile. How sad. Unfortunately, I have to go to work and cannot stay with him every minute. But I try to make him have a good life at home. Now with my dog loving roommate, she has really helped.


Now with his barking, I believe we took our last vacation together. Here we are in Los Angeles this past February for a travel agent seminar and some additional cute ones.







Follow him on Instagram at 'BevotheBoston'. Turns out, he's not the only Bevo that is a Boston Terrier. Who knew!?!



**** April Daily Challenge ****
Day 20

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May