Blogging Goals - September 2016

Write down your goals and achieve them.

I want 100,000 hits this month!

At this point, I need 1,200 hits. I can do it. But ideally, I would like to do it by my birthday, September 22nd.  That will be a nice birthday present.

For my birthday, as well as Cristen's, my Office Manager, we and a bunch of other folks are headed down to Paso Robles to wine taste. While on Maui and Oahu recently, I hashtagged myself as a #travelblogger. I do love to travel and even though I have posts that are about my own backyard, it is still travel to me, AND people that do not live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Yes, majority of my readers are from the US, but according to Blogger, I have many readers from Russia, Germany and France. Thank you, international readers! Next up in my travels after Paso Robles will be Italy, specifically Rome, Venice, Florence and Milan. Please contact me to invite us, Courtney & I, to come to your establishment. It will surely be mentioned here! 



WIN! 

IF I meet the 100,000 hits mark, I will raffle off a $100 Hawaiian Airlines gift card!

I want to know where you are from! Comment below with your name, city/town, state/province, country and email address to enter to win. If you have a blog as well, let me know! One entry per email address.

Want bonus entries? ReTweet any of my Travel blog posts with a link on Twitter.

Entries will be eligible until 11:59 PM on September 30, 2016. Winner will be selected at random, notified via email as well as posted on this blog post and via Twitter, and will have seven days to claim their prize.

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May