I can't believe how much TV I have been watching! I just finished up The Bad Girls Club Season 6 last night and have episode 2 of Love Games 2 to watch tonight, along with a sole episode of Dancing with the Stars and the premiere of The Voice with my favorite singer of all-time, Christina Aguilera . Let's start off with the BGC. As already stated, I've been a fan since Season 3 with Sarah Michaels and Amber Meade , which I later followed to watch the first season of Love Games. Last season, Season 5, took place in Miami where many of them ended up exactly what Perez Hilton referred to as "a bunch of quitters." Many left before the season ended without the network/show asking them to leave. I don't know what is in their contract but I thought that was pretty lame. Of course this all could be creative editing, but Morgan went out with a bang in the second episode, Cat thought she was too classy for the show though ended up in jail after the show, Kayleigh co...
Comments
Post a Comment