LOST DOG: Angie, the sweetest pit bull, in Grand Junction, CO

UPDATE! Angie was found. Someone left the door open at his house and a neighbor a block away had her. Yay! What a scary thing to go thru! She could've gotten hit by a car, lying in a street somewhere. So glad she's home safely.



From my cousin, Nolan, in Colorado.

IF YOU HAVE SEEN MY DOG PLEASE CALL ME 707-490-5882 LAST SEEN THURSDAY 9/23. My address is 1225 N. 16th St. Grand Junction, CO, 81501 (Glenwood and 16th) If someone has her, no questions asked, just please return her.


Angie is the sweetest pit bull I've ever met. She's been over to my condo for Pacquiao fights, she loves getting chased by my 2-year-old Boston and is unbelievably well behaved.

If you know anyone that knows anyone in Colorado, please repost it on Facebook, Twitter or on your blog. She's part of our family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet