It's an Event Planning Weekend!

This weekend consists of doing a walk-thru at Holman Ranch in Carmel Valley, Ca for a wedding in June with Paradise Catering. The venue is gorgeous. See photos below.

Then my first time working a Mundan, a traditional head shaving ceremony, in San Francisco for amazing repeat clients. I also do their holiday parties and their wedding so it is such an honor to be a part of the special events in their lives. I truly love working for them. I just can't say 'NO.'

Tomorrow I will be chatting with my very good friend and bride about my first Mormon wedding in July. I will not be a part of the ceremony in the temple as I am not Mormon but will be a Bridesmaid and be at the ring ceremony at a private residence and the reception. I can't wait to learn more about their traditions.

Also working on a possible partnership with a caterer for a 30th birthday party at the end of May in San Mateo, CA, and future events. We shall see.

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet