Social Selling: It's a Job, Not a Party

Man Cave and Stella & Dot were featured on Good Morning America today, August 31st.



I think it's great that Man Cave is around for men. Though, I love hearing men say "Ooh, that's nice." when their ladies are shopping and they actually give an opinion. Men definitely like to party as well, and there are men Stella & Dot Stylists out there. I am actually considering having a dual Stella & Dot party inside, while Man Cave is doing their thing outside on my new patio. This will be for my birthday in September.

This segment states that being a Stylist with Stella & Dot is definitely a job. It takes initiative, the drive, the investment and the desire to be successful at it. And yes, people are successful at Stella & Dot and at Social Selling. It is pretty cool that you can earn extra income by playing dress up with ladies, chit chatting and being social. I personally enjoy it and love meeting new people. I have never been afraid to say hello to someone on the street, provide a complement or give credit where it's deserved. I am a certified bartender and besides making a mean martini, I love having interesting conversations with people and putting a smile on their face.

Will you be my first team member? I would love to have a team I can train and learn from. Please feel free to email me if you have any interest. You do not have to be in the area to work together. I look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May