Right now!

I have been getting up to date texts from Baby Nate's daddy and grandpa and he's ready to come out! Christy has been in the hospital since Monday night and I'm sure it was a rough road. But she is now at 10 cm and ready to push. I am sitting at work and I have the chills, my heart rate has increased, I can't sit still! I want to leave and go to the hospital right now. I cannot believe she's doing this. So amazing.

GO CHRISTY!




*****UPDATE*****
And here is Baby Nate just minutes out the womb. I watched the video of Christy's birth and one of her first words were "You are such a process." Of course I cried when I watched it and am tearing up now that I think of it. Stay tuned for photos of him growing up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May