Stella & Dot Fall 2018 Collection - July 18th

Here is a teaser of the new Fall 2018 collection by Stella & Dot! Gorgeous, right? Do you think your friends would love it too? Book a trunk show with me and earn an average of $250 in free jewelry and additional pieces at half off. OR, sign up and be a Stylist on my team and you can earn your investment back at your business launch trunk show!


I just had a shopping Summer Soiree at my house this past weekend. My friends with Rodan & Fields and Lularoe came by as well. We had a good time with my neighbors, time on my balcony enjoying my view and many bottles of wine. I opened up wine bottles I have been holding onto and was happy to crack them open and share with these ladies. Men were there too!







Balcony time

Dogs welcome.
 And the wine!

Giornata in Paso Robles. Visited the tasting room for my birthday last year. So good!

Field Recordings
Jacob's Creek
Toulouse Vineyard & Winery - 2007 bottle. I remember going to the tasting room and buying this on our way down from a spontaneous trip to Mendocino.

Chateau Ste Michelle - One of my favorites and have been to the winery several times.
Bummed you couldn't make this event? Please visit me at the Tennyson All American Festival at the Mt. Eden Mansion and Park on Saturday, July 1st from 10 am - 2 pm. I will have a table of jewelry for you to check out! Also, any orders will be entered into the Mystery Hostess Trunk Show where you could win the hostess rewards (average of $250 in free jewelry plus 4 pieces at 50% off!).  The event will have jumpers for kids, food and refreshments, face painting, bungee run basketball, live entertainment and more! Come support local businesses and interact with your community!

Can't make that event either? Shop the Mystery Hostess Trunk Show to enter. Winner will be drawn on July 11th and announced via my Facebook page.

Looking forward to what this Summer will bring. What about you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet