PABU - San Francisco, CA

There's a Michael Mina restaurant in the heart of the Financial District of San Francisco with happy hour food items for $6 and under? I would not have thought that but I'm happy they do! Thanks to my Instafriend, I was going to miss the happy hour specials but she ordered items for me so I wouldn't miss out. PABU was awesome.

I was able to enjoy two Pork Steam Buns at $5.88 each, the Tokyo Fried Chicken Karaage with spicy mayo and lemon wedges for $6 and the Asparagus "Goma-ae" with toasted sesame for $5.88. Odd pricing but they can do whatever they want. Everything was delicious. The pork buns were my favorite. I could eat a dozen of those.


Still hungry and happy hour being over, I had a hard time with deciding what I wanted in addition to my mini spread. These were smaller plates and I wanted some protein. I went with the Hawaiian Kampachi, obviously since I have a love for the islands, with yuzukosho, charred scallions and furikake rice cracker. Delicious.  My photos here on the blog are typically on Snapchat first. My #WereHungryToo counterpart, Cristen, messaged me asking what that was and where! Delicious. And at PABU!


The ladies had a great time. There are booths in the car area as well as standalone tables, seating outside, a sushi bar and private rooms. I hope to come back and try their cocktails and full dinner menu.
See the Stella & Dot jewelry?
Have you been to PABU?
Which Michael Mina restaurants have you been to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May