Re-Post Love

It's always nice to get notifications when your photos are re-posted on Instagram. To do so on IG takes a lot more effort than hitting the ReTweet button on Twitter so a special thanks for the IG love. I definitely appreciate and love the Twitter retweets, don't get me wrong! I just started a list of those users that have retweeted me in appreciation. Check out my lists!

But to focus on Instagram where I finally reached my first 1,000 followers on my main account, shout out to The Stratosphere in Las Vegas, Gillythebugg and Manila Bowl who have reposted pics from each of my accounts! Please show them some love too!

Now with 298 likes

Posted because I'd want Bevo returned to me!



 I do re-post IG posts myself, check them out on my main account (bappletree) for @gardenshf @hyattsfo and @emarqana. I am currently working on a wedding at the Gardens at Heather Farms in Walnut Creek, Ca, I am a new Banquet Server at the Hyatt Regency in Burlingame, CA near the San Francisco International Airport to get an idea of banquets from the hotel perspective. And being inspired by my friend, Rob Arias and Owner of The E'ville Eye blog, I am trying to get more involved and support my city of Hayward. I have been a resident there of 15 years. I should and could do more!

If you have a moment, re-post, reTweet, share, Like and invite friends to an event, like a page or even show some old fashioned love by word of mouth, we small businesses and bloggers would much appreciate it!

And I love these kind of follows - DANNY WOOD of New Kids on the Block. Awesome. Wuv u!



My Instagram Accounts
bappletree
bevotheboston
werehungrytoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May