June 2017 Stella & Dot Specials

I am loving my Stella & Dot business. I have been a Stylist for quite a few years now so my friends know I am their girl and what brand of jewelry I'm wearing. I have a goal to get a free travel case by reaching 2,000 qualifying volume as part of the Glam Rewards incentive for Stylists. I also have a goal to sign up my first Stylist on my team this month. If I do, I will reward myself with going to our annual sales conference in Las Vegas in July. You can't progress or grow your business without declaring your goals so there you go!

Now for the specials for you! Thank you for your interest and be sure to shop http://www.stelladot.com/Bernadette 

For Customers
1) Dot Dollars
Now thru June 19th, earn $25 Dot Dollars for every $50 you spend, you will earn $25 in Dot Dollars to apply to every $50 spent starting June 27th.  There is no limit of Dot Dollars to earn.




2) Trunk Show Exclusive Offers
When you spend $50 at a trunk show, you may get one of each of the below items for 50% off, while supplies last. I personally want the clutch. Which pieces do you want?


Don't know anyone throwing a trunk show to take advantage of these offers? Lucky for you, I do! Choose from one of these shows:
- Erika's Show - http://www.stelladot.com/ts/yxgs6 - Last day to purchase: June 17th
- Dianne's Show - http://www.stelladot.com/ts/yxgs6 - Last day to purchase: July 9th

For Hostesses
Book an in home or online trunk show in June and get the Kari Necklace for free, on top the average jewelry rewards of $250 in free jewelry plus four pieces at 50% off. The Kari Necklace is not available to the public yet. The show will need to reach $500 in net sales with four unique orders. Not bad for a sending out an invite to all of your friends all over the US or having a girls' night in with jewelry and wine, right? Let's book yours!



For Potential Stylists
Are you looking for a part time job to bring in an extra $1,000 a month? Want to work as little or as much as you want? Want to sell to anyone in the country? Don't want to carry or ship inventory? But want to work in fashion? Being a Stylist allows you to do all that, plus $350 in free jewelry and as much as you want at 50% off for a limited time. Sign up in June and get the versatile Aven Layering   Necklace too! It's sells for $89. Contact me to learn more!




Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May