#StillInIt 2017 - Week 8

Week 8 of 8 of the Bodybuilding.com's fitness challenge with Dymatize. Again, I made very little progress. I stopped drinking with the exception of maybe three days, I switched up my workouts and made it a point to get up early to make it happen and I feel like I ate better. But still, not that much progress. What's up with that? Frustrating.

Monday
Abs, Back & Cardio



Tuesday
Arms & Cardio

Thursday
I started a new part time job and I had to drive into work. I would get up at the same time but I didn't hit the gym.

Friday
Being tired from working a double on Thursday, I took the day off. I had planned to take After pics the next morning.



Saturday
Abs, Legs and Cardio
With After pics not showing any progress, I pushed even farther at the gym. It felt good.





Sunday
Chest and Cardio
I felt those booty moves from the day before and felt I deserved a fun evening with a friend.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May