Surprise!

Surprise!

Who doesn’t like surprises? I don’t mean “Oopsies, we’re pregnant!” kind of surprises. Have you ever had one of those first days of travel with the long red eye flight that was delayed, you forgot your neck pillow, a child continues to kick your seat and the taxi driver was driving like a maniac making you nauseous? How about finally getting into your hotel room and all you want to do is plop down on the bed and pass out?

But you can’t.

Because your thoughtful best friend or appreciative Travel Agent (ahem!) has ordered a special gift basket full of wine, cheese and local goodies and it’s laying gently on your perfectly fitted queen bed! Also included is a simple note wishing you a safe arrival and hopefully some relaxation or a killer business meeting. Wouldn’t that be nice?



I have been working part time as a Concierge at one of the best hotels at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco for a bit over six months. I really do enjoy it. I get to meet people from all over the world and do special things like this coordinating gift baskets, hand write special notes and even arrange flower petals on the bed for a romantic getaway.



For my client's birthday on a cruise in the Bahamas, I have ordered a special birthday cake to arrive during her first dinner aboard. And special thank you gifts for travel agent clients and referrals are on their way. This cute pouch by Stella & Dot was gifted for a client that just went on a Princess Cruise to Alaska. Perhaps it will inspire her to go somewhere warm next!



I love aiding folks in being thoughtful and gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. Pass it on.

Please let me know if I may assist with your travels and surprising those you love. I love surprises!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet