Memorial Day Weekend Goodies



Oh Yeahhhhhhh. Big sale for the discontinuing Stella & Dot items available at 20% OFF now thru Monday, May 30, 2011 at 11:59 PM CT. Stock up on great jewelry pieces for upcoming birthday presents, graduation presents or 'Just Because' gifts.

Orders over $125 will receive a complimentary red or aqua silk base. Just enter MEMDAY at the time of check out.

TONIGHT - I'll be headed to Shirasoni Japanese Sushi & Steakhouse in Brentwood, California for Ladies Night and a trunk show. Be there between 6-8PM. Come talk to me about how to earn an average of $250 in free jewelry, how to become a stylist, and about many of our specials. Also, get HALF OFF signature cocktails and appetizers all day long.

TOMORROW - I may be able to make it to my cousin's graduation in Pleasant Hill, CA. If not, I'll be visiting the Blues, Brews and BBQ festival in Brentwood, California.

SATURDAY - Baby Shower for one of my Maid of Honors. Then maybe back to Blues, Brews & BBQ in Brentwood and the Hangover 2 either with the new Meetup group I joined or not.

SUNDAY - NAPA!!!! Julia has never been wine tasting and that's just a damn shame.

MONDAY - Lunch with my other Maid of Honor and my girl, Nikki B. Getting Indian food!!!

Sounds like a plan and I will definitely be decked out in some Stella & Dot goodies.

What's your Memorial Day Weekend plan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet