WinSpa, WinSalon & Big Product Shipment Arrived

9:30 AM - Wow! I received a HUGE box of Wellness International products last night and was most excited to start the WinSpa Collection and get on some of the best Omega3s on the market.

Last night I used the Night Repair Cream and the Eyelift Cream. I never used a Night Cream before. The little gel container I used for my eyes was L'Oreal or something. My skin felt smooth this morning. I used the Hydra Therapie Cleanser in the shower this morning to remove excess make up and to wash my entire face. Then I used the Hydra Therapie Shampoo and Conditioner as well. My hair is still wet so I'll see how it is when it's fully dry. Unless I use a flatiron, my hair is not silky smooth. I also have a pretty dry scalp so perhaps this will help without my other special shampoo.

I've only missed one day of taking Biolean and I still haven't gotten sick. I have been so busy with the wedding on the 31st, four concerts, planning my family reunion taking place this Saturday, and gearing up for the company party on the 16th. Then DB is scheduling his third knee surgery next week. Needless to say, I'm tired. I need a break and am looking for two days of 'rest' starting the 17th. The surgery may be the 19th. But back to Biolean, I have only been to the gym twice in almost two weeks and haven't had the time to track what I'm eating at DailyBurn.com but I am looking forward to getting back to it. Especially since a friend posted a not so flattering photo of me that showed off a trouble area I've been slippin' on. Eek!!!

Sooo, needless to say, I've got samples! Who's interested to try out some wellness products?

2:55 PM - Time for some WINrgy. I'm getting sleepy. I did take this during the wedding on the 31st and I was good for the rest of the day.

And my hair is completely dry and kinda dry. Perhaps I just need to get my haircut because I can see the split ends. Perhaps that's why it's rough at the ends and all the hair curling I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May