Simmer in Summer Style

It's still a bit cold here in San Francisco but the sun is shining and soon it'll be summer. That means, vacations, warmth, suns out guns out and swimming in style. As a long-time Stella & Dot Stylist and lover of the islands, I have to say, I love the new releases. We have some great new pieces with color and a tropical feel, dresses and hats! Oh, the temptation!




As this One Busy Bee does in her traditional style, this Travel Agent is also planning summer itineraries to the Bahamas and the island of Mykonos in Greece. These pieces would be perfect to pack and wear on that birthday Carnival Cruise or catching some stares and compliments while taking advantage of Choro's nightlife. Shop my site HERE and splurge a little. Not looking to spend too much? I have quite a few retired pieces up for sale on my Poshmark closet. Check them out! Make me an offer.

I would like to offer you to earning it all! A Stella &Dot hostess earns an average of $250 in free jewelry and accessories. My hostesses have had a live trunk show or online trunk shows. Either way, we set up a special link for your friends and family to shop from. You can start earning hostess rewards with four unique orders and at least $300 in net sales. Not a bad deal, right? When you are ready to host your trunk show to earn some summer sparkle, email me. I look forward to hearing from you!

Wearing the best-selling Ren Slouchy Knit Top ($69), the Interlocking Hoops ($49) and the Ulani Pendant ($59). All by Stella & Dot. Contact me!



**** April Daily Challenge ****
Day 16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet