Sharks and Puppies


Two very different mammals but yet, they go together. "How?" you ask. In my recent experience, they support each other. Take note, humans. Stop shooting at each other!

I came home to my new roommate sitting in the chair that my former roommate basically lived in in the living room, with my dog at her feet. They were watching the San Jose Sharks playoff game. Since then, we have watched the last three games together in the living room. We have had our first DoorDash experience together with probably the worst burrito I've ever had in my life. Sorry, Hayward's La Pinata. Never again. Then the next game, I was booking her Paris hotels for September and sort of watching the game. One Busy Bee strikes again. I can't remember the last time I watched a sporting event in my own living room. Though, those PacMan PPV parties were fun!







Then today, after running into a tank of Boston Terrier like my Bevo who happens to be 27 pounds, I approached Pier 39 and the Aquarium of the Bay with four dogs in a line all dressed up in Sharks gear and smiling. They were too cute and made my day. I had to post the photos I took of them on Facebook and tag my new roommate. She appreciated it.





Go Sharks!



**** April Daily Challenge ****
Day 15

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May