Blogging Goals - August 2016

Half the year is over with? Goodness. Time flies. We have an female-elected Democratic presidential nominee? It's about damn time.

#ImWithHer

Chosen July blogging goals have been achieved. I didn't make that big of a dent to the stack on my nightstand but progress was made. Like working out, every bit of improvement is progress. 

I have been putting an incredible amount of effort in my business, Dirty Water. Now I have chosen to make an even riskier investment. Remember that post of moving to San Francisco? That is now on hold. I needed to secure one piece of the business so we can continue to grow. It was an obstacle that I decided to make a thing of the past.

Blogging goals for July include creating more posts about the restaurant industry in San Francisco and all of our offerings. I am pretty well rounded but I want to be more knowledgeable on food, cooking, locally sourced ingredients, wine, liquor, cocktails, events, venues, event planning and marketing. Did I forget beer? 

Mother Earth Beer Pairing Dinner menu
Ashley Routson's book that my Brewer leant me is still on my nightstand, a constant reminder that I didn't do enough for me to attack my July blogging goals. I think it's time to pick it up and read 20 minutes a day. I used to do monthly beer logs here. I cut my liquid calorie intake down a lot because I need to lose weight and want to win that $20,000 from the #MyNextLevel. I have been tasting our wines by the glass to know what they taste like. After all, it is my business.  I shall do the same with our rotating 52 beer taps. Just a taste! Please stay tuned for more beer posts.

Let's drink to that!

Cheers!



***UPDATE***
I did finish Whisk(e)y Distilled and did pick up The Beer Guide but I didn't make that
significant dent in it. However, I did post an August Beer Log AND I reached 1,600 followers on Twitter (@bappletree). I am under 2,000 hits to reach 100,000 hits on my blog and will do it in my birthday month of September. Watch me!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May