See How Art Can Change the World

If I can keep the same sunglasses for over five years, I can see how, as Artist, Robert Rauschenberg says, "art can change the world." Summer is coming up but people in need is year round. Partnering with Warby Parker, a company that distributes a pair of glasses to those in need for each pair sold, takes it a step farther and has a new line benefiting the Robert Rauschenberg Foundation. Over five years, Rauschenberg 'traveled to ten countries - in many of which freedom of expression was oppressed - with the goal of sparking dialogue and forging mutual understanding through the creative process."

My personal favorite are the Primrose Crystal sunglasses. I do not and have never owned a pair of sunglasses that weren't black framed and dark as could be. I would rock these this Summer as a Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk season pass holder wearing cut off jeans, an airy, light-colored top and flip flops with my matching pink pedicured toes, while holding my 3-year-old niece's hand and be the coolest lookin' auntie on The Boardwalk.


I would gift the Crystal Marina to my sister. She's not a fan of pink so more for me! Growing up, she always loved Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream. I remember that she asked for a Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins for her birthday. I just ate the cake. Not the ice cream. I picture her wearing these at her future beach house in Wilmington, North Carolina eating all the Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream her heart desires!



I would totally rock the Ceruleon Crystal Sunglasses as blue is my favorite color. I am not afraid of attention and these will definitely get me some. I would pair these with Stella & Dot's blue Kali Tunic while walking the beaches of Wailea in Hawaii.





Which would you pick for yourself?
Why?

Consider picking up one of these beautiful pair of sunglasses at one of three locations in the San Francisco Bay Area for a good cause and look good at the same time.

375 Hayes Valley
San Francisco, CA

555 Ramona Street
University South
Palo Alto, CA

334 Santana Row
Santana Row
San Jose, CA


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet