Stella & Dot Hostess Turned Model - Erika

Thanks to my friend, Erika, she is my first Stella & Dot Hostess now that I'm back at it!


She asked me a few months ago to help her get some new clothes. I bought a lot of clothes from Hot Miami Styles where I often shop and unfortunately, she didn't like anything I picked and we shipped everything back. Now no longer wearing a uniform to work, she asked for some help in what to wear. She's got some style and she cleans up really nice. She would Snapchat pictures of her outfit and I'd say that I would have a great piece of jewelry to add to it. She offered to model some and post pictures of it on social media. I thought, well, she's doing the work to get the jewelry some attention. She might as well get rewarded for her efforts in free jewelry as a hostess. And lucky her, she already has three orders! She is definitely on her way to earning some rewards. Check out these great photos.

Support her and order from her trunk show here

The retired Signature Clover Earrings she sold for me!
The retired Jolie Necklace. Sample for sale $34.50.
The Toujours Lariat Necklace. Sample sale for sale $48.
The retired Stevie Necklace. Sample sale for $20.
Nice collections of selfies, right? Think you can take and post selfies of how you wear your Stella & Dot jewels? You know I am no stranger to the camera. If you think you can do this, start by being a hostess with me! I will provide you some jewelry to play with, post pics and it is an easy way to start a conversation about selling the jewelry via your trunk show OR as a hostess on my team. Let's talk about it. Contact me!

Side note - also check out Erika's #sidehustle - Le-Vel.





Comments

  1. Hi! Is this Stevie Necklace still available for sale? Contact me at d_j_carranza@hotmail.com
    Can you please find out cost to shop to Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    R2R2W6
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd also like know the condition of the Stevie Necklace, including any tarnishing/oxidization. Thanks!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May