Stella & Dot Samples for Sale - Necklaces

Stella & Dot Samples for Sale
Necklaces

Items are in great condition and were originally purchased as samples as a current Stella & Dot Stylist. To purchase, please email me your name, mailing address and which pieces you would like to purchase. Payment instructions will be provided. Full payment must be received via Venmo within three days of total being issued.

Flat rate shipping of $8 if within the US. Please contact me for international shipping costs.

Happy Shopping!


Bahari Necklace
Regular - $89, Sample Sale - $40

Helena Necklace
Regular - $89, Sample Sale - $40

Medina Necklace
Regular - $89, Sample Sale - $40



More to come!

Bookmark this page, LIKE my Facebook Stella & Dot page and follow me on Twitter to learn more.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May