#StillInIt 2017 - Week 3

Week 3's goal was to lift more. The more muscle you have, the more calories you burn at a resting heart rate. I feel like I met that goal because I was so sore come Thursday and after a big leg day on Saturday. I felt I ate decently with oatmeal and fruit in the morning, a light dinner, salad majority of the time and I haven't had a drop of alcohol this week. It has been over two weeks since I have alcohol. For snacks, I am in love with Lenny & Larry's Birthday Cake cookies. When I am craving something sweet, I have a piece.

For some reason I gained .8 of a pound and my body fat increased by 4%. Why that is? I don't know. I thought I was on track to making progress, not taking a slight step backward. Any one have ideas?

Here's a recap of the week:



Monday
Weight lifted: 14,480
Legs
Snapchat: bappletree
Tank by CaliMuscle
Tuesday
Weight lifted: 4,180
Chest

Tank by fellow blogger: Section-36
Shoes by Brooks
Erika is a rep for LeVel. I'm trying out some of her products. She said it was a disturbing but she still loved me. AND wearing my new Marina Necklace ($79) and one pair of earrings in the Aurora Stud Pack ($29) by Stella & Dot.
Add caption
Wednesday
Weight lifted: 2,790
Shoulders

BUGS!!!
Snapchat: bappletree

Thursday
Cardio

Friday
Weight lifted: 4,300
Legs

If you know how I say 'BALLS!' you could hear it now. This was sent to Erika. She loves me. See her balls necklace in another post.

Shoes by Brooks
When you continue to wake up at 4:30 AM to hit the gym, you get ready and accidentally wear two different socks. Oops. Yes, it's a new fashion trend, Nelly.
Shoes by Brooks
Saturday
Weight lifted: 19,655
Leg day

My afternoon appointment cancelled while I was at the gym so I pushed even harder and lifted quite a bit of weight. By 8 PM that evening, I was sore.

Sunday
Cardio

Instagram: bappletree


Week 4 goal - continue to get an hour work out each day, make my 10,000 steps each day and eat well.


Week 1
Week 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May