Rockin' My Stella & Dot Every Day

There isn't a day that goes by that I am not wearing Stella & Dot jewerly. Oh, the life of a Stylist. I'm not actually doing physical trunk shows as my current work load doesn't allow the time but I am willing to do catalog shows. I will set you up with a few catalogs and a jewelry pack for a couple of weeks to take to a brunch or coffee date to show friends. You will also have an online link where friends from all over the country can order from and you earn free jewelry rewards and discounts. You may wear and model the jewelry I lend you to entice sales. I get complimented on a daily basis on my jewelry. It's so easy!

Contact me if you're interested! Shop HERE!

Here are some recent pics of how I have worn retired and the newest pieces. Some samples are for sale as well.

The retired Mesa Necklace
Sample for sale - $50
Simply worn over a white cami

The retired Bianca Necklace
Sample for sale - $50
Worn on top of a red Banana Republic dress.
Photo is having fun on Instagram stories. Follow me 'bappletree'

The retired Dahlia Pearl Necklace
Sample for sale - $50
Again paired with the red Banana Republic  dress again.

The new Trove Tassel Necklace ($89) worn with an Express button up, White House Black Market jeans and Aldo shoes.


Christmas Day outfit wearing the Pave Triangle Ear Climbers in silver ($39), the Engraveable Delicate Necklace that says 'Dirty Water' on it ($69), plus the retired arrow necklace by Maya Brenner

Having dinner at Jardiniere before the Nutcracker at the San Francisco Ballet wearing the necklace I love, the versatile Madeline Necklace ($98)


New Year's Eve with my 'happy' Business Partner wearing the Odeon Pendant Necklace ($118) without the pendant with a dress from Hot Miami Styles.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May