Isagenix 9-Day Cleanse - Starts Soon!

"Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine." - Abraham Maslow, 1908-1979

I have signed up as an Associate with Isagenix to get a discount on doing my first 9-day cleanse. My girlfriend, Sarah and her fiancĂ©, Paul, are also Isagenix Associates in Las Vegas and have done the cleanse and had great results. I really haven’t done much research on other systems but I trust Sarah and Paul so I thought I’d give it a shot. With all the traveling I have been doing since April, I have been going to the gym, staying active but could do a better job at eating clean and healthy. However, I am getting older and feel the work I have been doing is not enough. Now that I am mostly through with traveling for this year I want to kick start a routine with a cleanse and achieve my fitness goals sooner rather than later. I know this will be tough for me as I have never done anything like this and I love to eat. As my girlfriend would say as we’re sitting at the bar of Texas Roadhouse in Union City, “She loves meat.” That, I do.

A fave picture from August 2013 in Nashville, Tennessee. It's a fave because I wish I looked like this consistently. Some pics are not-so-cute and my existing clothes could definitely fit better.


My 9-Day Isagenix system should be waiting at my doorstep tonight and I will begin the cleanse tomorrow morning. It will consist of shakes, lite snacks, one kind of pill and allowing you a 400-600 caloric, healthy meal on your shake days. They ask you to take measurements of your body and Before photos. You  may exercise and they say the first Cleanse day, not a Shake day, will be the hardest. Let’s see how I am this Friday for my first Cleanse day.

Stay tuned here or on Twitter for info on my personal experience with the system.  For more information on Isagenix and the products, please visit my website.

Wish me luck!


Have you tried any of the Isagenix products?
If so, what do you think?
Have you tried a cleanse before?
If so, what were your results?


7:30 PM - Well, the package didn't arrive and I confused it with another UPS delivery I am receiving. I was super excited to get it. Now I have to wait til it actually arrives! No tracking number or anything was provided. I put my whole routine on my calendar as well so now I have to change that. Ugh. I'm so impatient.

9/5/13 
My package arrived! I am starting my cleanse tomorrow morning and am so excited. I have updated my calendar with alerts to keep me on track, as well as reminders to prep for the next day and I have touched base with my 'sponsor'. I took my 'before' photos and I can't be more disgusted. Ugh. Those will NOT be posted. My measurements were taken as well and I am definitely lacking symmetry. I am supposed to take my measurements again on the 3rd day which will be my cleanse day, probably the hardest day of the cleanse. We'll see how it goes. Sarah has added me to a private group and the support and motivation from others will be helpful. Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May