Day 11 - Isagenix 9-Day Cleanse

I'm done!!! Oh, I cannot wait to eat today. Oh, the possibilities! I am ecstatic.

Yesterday wasn't nearly as hard as Sunday with being around food. I was so busy at work with an 11-hour day that I didn't have an appetite. When my stomach growled, I had an Isagenix wafer. I stopped on my way home to the gym just to use their scale and I lost 8 pounds! Average weight loss is 7 pounds. With barely working out, perhaps I lost some muscle mass because I only went once during this cleanse and felt like I have lost some strength. But I'll get it back. 

When I got home, I took my measurements and after photos. Inches lost were mostly in my midsection and my after photos could be better in my opinion but that means I have more work to do and stick with a routine, which I still need to figure out. But the cleanse was definitely a success!

Are you ready to do this cleanse?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet