Day 4 - Isagenix 9-Day Cleanse

Yesterday as a second Cleanse day in a row wasn't bad at all. I didn't have a piece of solid food. Work was extremely busy so it kept me occupied. The wafers really do wonders in suppressing my appetite for an hour or so and the Cleanse for Life has a berry taste so it's a fruity tea really. My friend on Sunday night said it smelled like Kool-Aid to him.

Sarah checked up on me as a good sponsor does. We talked about how I am thinking about food and my second set of measurements I had to take. I said I noticed that my will power is stronger than I thought it would be. I thought I would definitely cave in and sneak an extra almond or a delicious morsel of something solid but I didn't. I just think that eating something so small and not being entirely committed to the program will be a waste. I am definitely committed. I made these amazing Cookies & Cream Cookies last week to help fundraise for my Warrior Dash next month and had a bag of them in my drawer with intentions of giving them to my friend and his company down the street from my work. 

I didn't have a chance to do that so I gave them them to my newest Clerk that really enjoyed the ones I had for my office. I thought, ooh, maybe I can just have a bite. Nope. I gave him all of them. His smile was a sign I did a good thing. I'm committed damnit!

So, to Day 5. A shake day! So excited to eat solid food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May