Tis the season for football


It’s like Christmas came early this year when Jimmy G. hits the field for my San Francisco 49ers. Don’t get me wrong, my gold blooded heart will always belong to Jerry Rice but Jimmy will be so nice to wake up to every Sunday morning.


Unfortunately, this One Busy Bee will not be able to attend a game this season as I currently work on Sundays and have quite a bit of travel planned. I do have a party scheduled at the house the day after I have a wedding to work in December but hey, it’s better than nothing.

I’m ready for my phone to go crazy with alerts with some touchdowns! Fingers crossed!

Let’s go Niners!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May