Bowling Fundraiser in San Francisco - Sept. 29th

Feeling lucky? Connect with me to attend my bowling fundraiser in San Francisco on Saturday, September 29th (3-6 PM) and knock some pins down for a good cause! I am training (along with my friend, Nelly Cheng) for my first half marathon at Walt Disney World in January and it is in memory of my Lolo, Victor Manzano. Our friend and Superwoman, Sandra, was recently diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma and is doing well with her chemo treatments. Let's help find a cure and fund support services for the Leukemia &Lymphoma Society. Join us for some fun and support a good cause!



$$$$ 50% off! $$$$
$40/lane per hour - Max of 5 bowlers per lane with shoe rentals (reg $45/hour plus $35 for shoes), PLUS I'll buy one pitcher of beer per hour reserved. Reserve now to guarantee your time slot. Max of 10 lanes for 1, 2 or 3 hours each.
Ex: 1 hour slot from 3-4 PM for 5 people = $40. Savings of $40 or 50% off!

OR

$5/person/game & $3 for shoe rentals (reg $7 per person/game & $5 shoe rental) made on the day of and based on availability.

ALL bowling costs goes towards my Team inTraining fundraising goal of $2,400. Food and other beverages are available for purchase.

How to Reserve:
Make a donation in the amount due at http://bit.ly/OrlandoBoundforLolo
Email me at bappletree@gmail.com or DM me with your first and second choice of timeslot and how many people.

Silent Auction!
Whether or not you like to bowl, come down to participate in a silent auction. Items are TBD and donations are welcomed!

Dresscode for fun - Peacock or
Team inTraining colors - bright green and purple!
Can't donate? Come eat, drink and meet some other caring people like you. I would love to see you. Thank you for all those that have already donated, supported me thru the training, enduring my social media posts and more. It means so much to me.
Thank you to my awesome roommate, Kim, and her friend, Kitty, for the hookup. Please continue to support bowling spots in San Francisco if you cannot attend. They are being incredibly generous and I am so grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet