For Sale: Christina Aguilera Tix, Oct. 22nd



Christina Aguilera
Oakland, California
October 22, 2018 - 8 PM
2 Tickets
Balcony, Row G
$300 each


Sadly, I need to sell my two Christina Aguilera tickets for October 22nd at 8 pm at the Paramount Theater in Oakland. You all know how much l love that woman. My Hawaiian Airlines flight back home got moved so I could possibly miss the whole concert if it’s delayed any further. They are Balcony seats, Row G. The row behind was going for $289 each and are now unavailable. Five rows ahead of these are going for $409 each and I don’t see any other tickets in between. I am asking for $300 each. Please email me if you are interested. No refunds.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May