Carolinas Bound


Next week, I will be North Carolina bound. My sister moved her family out there last year and it's the farthest I have been from my nephew since he was born. We used to live 20 minutes apart. Now he's across the nation. This One Busy Bee is headed to the Carolinas by choice. It was never on my list of places to go until 2016 when she dropped the the news on me. She said "We need to talk." People love hearing that, right?

She then showed me photos of her latest big purchase. I like shoes, purses, extravagant accommodations and travel. My sister? She likes cars and property. I like property too, but not in North Carolina. She bought property on almost four acres. "I guess I'm going to North Carolina!"

And so here we are, a few days from getting on my first JetBlue flight and going to North Carolina. I can feel my eyebrows move closer together every time I say that. My nephew is worth it. He's worth everything. He's also worth taking to some Michelin star restaurants.



The plan is to take him for three days. From Raleigh, North Carolina, we'll go to Wilmington because I hear my sis and the family love that area. Then we'll head down to Myrtle Beach to explore. We'll be dining at the Sea Captain's House. Next we head to Charleston, South Carolina for a carriage tour, then a culinary tour the next day. THEN more eating at Husk. We are both foodies! It’s going to be a filling time!


Come the weekend, I will be exploring the nightlife scene of Raleigh and back in time to being a good aunt to see my nephew off for his first day of school. 

What else do you recommend I do?

Follow me on SnapChat 'bappletree' for all the fun!



Related posts 

Comments

  1. Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the good spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. However, before the direct use of Cenforce 100mg, some strict protocols must be followed concerning its use. Use the tablets as suggested by your physician and avoid things that could lead to side effects.

    Cenforce 100mg

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May