#BernsFashionChallenge - Week 3

Week 3 of #BernsFashionChallenge is complete! This challenge is to benefit The Princess Project in San Francisco, California that promotes self-confidence and individual beauty. They also provide teens with prom dresses and accessories that cannot otherwise purchase them. 

Let's think back to high school and how important that dress was. It was the closest thing we had to being invited to a ball. What if you didn't have any money to buy a beautiful dress? What would you  wear if that boy you had a crush on finally asked you to prom or homecoming? Every girl deserves to feel beautiful at least every once in awhile. Like Marilyn Monroe said, give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world. I think The Princess Project allows this to happen for some Bay Area girls. Kudos to this local non-profit. Donate your gently used dresses today! Follow me on Instagram and I will donate a dollar for every new follower I have at the end of the month. That just a few days left!

This week in fashion for me included wearing nothing new. No shopping for me. But check it out! If you'd like your item featured, let's collaborate. Email me!

New Instagram Followers:  43
Go follow me! It's for a good cause! 'bappletree'
Total Likes from the below posts: 246

Gym time in my bodybuilding.com tank, Under Armour leggings, Brooks shoes that you can't see and my FitBit.


Gym time again in my CaliMuscle tank, unknown leggings and my Brooks. Dress is from a store at the Southland Mall in Hayward, California. Sweater is from Express and shoes by Cole Haan, wallet by Stella & Dot. That day I did drink. We had Mount Gay on-site at Dirty Water and I made my own Old Fashioned with their rum. It was tasty. Then my kitchen made me try a fried brains meatball. Yes. And I had to get the taste out of my mouth so I asked for some our Bourbon and Bacon homemade ice cream. Worth the unusual taste? Oh, yes! See that smile? Get that ice cream on top of our Stonefruit Cobbler dessert.


I didn't know I was going to wear stripes two days in a row, or that Cristen was also going to wear stripes. So a picture was needed. The shirt is also by Jeaja from Oakland, California, jewelry from Stella & Dot, jeans by White House Black Market and flip flops on National Flip Flop Day by Reef that I purchased on my first day in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico last year.


Then it was a spontaneous day with two of my favorite boys, Dylan and Marshall aka 'Best Friend,' in Capitola, California after a day at the gym. Gym gear was CaliMuscle, leggings by Victoria's Secret and Brooks. Hat is from Vegas, bikini by Bebe that I have had for years and dress from Forever 21 when I was in Glendale, California for a Los Lonely Boys concert.


Sunday was Father's Day and recovering day from a night of too much Bulliet Bourbon. Sadly, the Warriors lost the NBA Finals. Great season though, Boys. Maxidress was purchased in Kauai.


Monday was a day for my favorite color and kitties apparently. I didn't have any meetings or events so it was a very casual day for me. Shirt by Express, jeans by White House Black Market, shoes by Puma and jewerly by Stella & Dot.


Absolutely love this too by Jeaja of Oakland, California paired with a flirty skit I don't know where I got from and Cole Haan heels. It sways when I walk and it's so much fun. I also love the jewelry by Stella & Dot. These items are actually available and rather new on my site. I haven't purchased much lately. I am waiting for their new collection that will be released in the next few months at Hoopla.


Fitness-wise, the hard work is paying off. I can see some shadows in these pictures I want to define more but have a lot to work on in the mid-section before my photoshoot on the 18th of July. Countdown is on! Goals are in place.

I haven't had a drink since Saturday. Well, I did have a sip of Michter's yesterday but that doesn't count, right? I have been craving dessert and Taco Bell! What are your cravings?

Until next week. I will have a few more pics that go thru the end of month. Have a great week!

Week 1
Week 2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet