#BernsFashionChallenge - Week 1

The first week of #BernsFashionChallenge finished up yesterday. Read more on the original post about the challenge but here are some stats.

New Instagram Followers:  8
(awww so sad.) Go follow me! It's for a good cause! 'bappletree'
Total Likes from the below posts: 321

Day 1: At the gym and had to post one of my biggest supporters and fellow blogger, Section 36. I rocked his tank while getting some deadlifts in, along with my Brooks. Check out his cool post on me and DW HERE


Day 2: Got a haircut from my girl, Justina Downs of Intertwine Hair Design. She also did my hair for my wedding. She's a good friend and very talented. After a trim, I received several compliments on the fresh, new 'do.

Rockin' my Prada sunglasses, the pendant of the Aria Necklace ($98) by Stella & Dot, a White House Black Market lace tank and jeans, Coach belt, Cole Haan pumps and my FitBit.


Day 3: A Craft & Clothes inspired post with the Moylan's Dragon's Milk in my hand wearing a White House Black Market dress, the gold part of the Bliss Necklace ($118) by Stella & Dot, my FitBit and Michael Kors pumps.


Day 4: Dress by Hot Miami Styles, gray snakeskin pumps by Michael Kors, my FitBit and the Madeline Pearl Necklace ($98) by Stella & Dot.


Day 5: Finally a day off and it was SOOO hot at the Country Summer fest in Sonoma. Perhaps it was the all-male line-up.

Hat from Vegas, sunglasses by Prada, Orbit Earrings ($39, on sale for $33.15) plus the pendent of the Aria Necklace ($98) by Stella & Dot, my FitBit and I believe a necklace I bought in Kauai.


Day 6: Tan from the concert, dress by White House Black Market, shoes by Michael Kors, my FitBit and the retired Daliah Bib Necklace (for sale for $50!) by Stella & Dot.


Day 7: The week's pic with the most Likes. Wearing Section 36's tank under the DW sign as the Red Sox were in town against our San Francisco Giants and apparently the song 'Dirty Water' is played at the end of every Red Sox game. I had no idea! Ron asked me to wear the tank and send him pic. Ta-dah! And what a lovely write-up HERE. Tank is paired with White House Black Market jeans, my FitBit and my new Michael Kors flats.

FYI, the Giants lost that night but won tonight, June 8th.


Can you see the repetitive name drop? I like what I like!
Want your gear to be featured in this next week's recap? Send me things to wear! I have June Blog goals to meet so it will be promoted. Contact me for more info.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet