#BernsFashionChallenge - Week 2

Week 2 in an attempt to fundraise for The Princess Project is complete! #BernsFashionChallenge is posting your outfit of the day every day to Instagram and promoting self-confidence and individual beauty, just like the non-profit does. I will donate one dollar for every new follower I get on Instagram at the end of the month of June. 

Follow me - 'bappletree'

I invite you to even post one outfit of the day with my hashtag #BernsFashionChallenge - it takes two minutes and it helps spread awareness. I have a friend in Australia that commends me for doing this challenger and encourages me to keep going! I will!! Awareness has crossed the Pacific Ocean to down under.

You also should follow Danielle S.! She has posted everyday and looks fabulous even when she's cooking at home. Check her out. I think we'll have to schedule a girls' day in so I can play in her closet.

Notice I am not always in recognizable brand name gear. You don't need to have Armani or well-known brands. The beauty of this is to also get new, small designers and businesses some exposure. Everyone needs to start somewhere, right? Small businesses need a chance. They're just trying to make a living and support their family. Though not a fashion brand, think of small businesses like my sister's machine shop in Pittsburg, California, On-Point Machining, and read about her small business. 

Have some gear you want me to post in this challenge? Let's collaborate! Email me.

Also, be sure to come by DW in San Francisco, California for our next #WomenWednesday event on July 6th. Rania Theodosi of Craft & Clothes will be there. She was an inspiration for this challenge. We will be donating one dollar for every Karl Stauss craft beer and cute clothes pic that is posted that evening to The Princess Project. Come get some delicious beer for a good cause!

Now for the recap:

Total Followers: 683
This week's likes: 161

Blazer by Hot Miami Styles, White House Black Market jeans, Coach belt, heels by Jessica Simpson, CaliMuscle tank and Brooks running shoes. 

SFPD sweatshirt, back dress from unknown spot, heels by Jessica Simpson and jewelry by Stella & Dot.

Lipstick by Mac.


Nutrishop tank, Brooks running shoes, Mossimo tank, Abercrombie & Fitch sweats, slippers by Jessica Simpson.

Champion tank, Under Armour leggings, Brooks running shoes, 49ers jacket, jewelry by Stella & Dot, tank and jeans by White House Black Market, DW cap from VistaPrint, Tory Burch belt and Michael Kors flats.

Dress by White House Black Market, jewelry by Stella & Dot, heels by Nine West.

Black tank by Champion, jewelry and bag by Stella & Dot, shirt of Monkey Shoulder scotch whisky and shoes by Michael Kors.

Join in on the challenge!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May