Kinky Boots - May 11, 2016



Ohhhhh, Charlie! I loved the shoes, fashion, men dancing in stilettos and looking absolutely fab! The singing was incredible, it was funny but also had its sad, emotional scenes. Adam Kaplan played Charlie. Oh, so dreamy. SHN had the perfect gif to reply to my Tweet about him during intermission.

Triplets in love with Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, 
"What's wrong with her?!?"
"She's crazy!"
"He's gooorgeous!"
All three sink and sigh.

How appropriate as they will soon have Beauty and the Beast on stage.


Am I wrong?


We had great seats, thanks to SHN. Second row! On opening night! Sooo spoiled. I LOVE IT! I have never been so close. And thank goodness because I'm kind of blind. Mercedes and I had a good time. I loved hearing her laugh. She deserves nothing but love and to smile every moment of the day. She will be leaving us at DW very soon and I wish her all the best. I am glad we can have this night out together. We wore our boots to the show! I was thinking of rolling my pants up to show them off, Jenny from the Block style, but nah.




If you have the chance to see Kinky Boots and Charlie, it is totally worth it! It will definitely get you excited to do #BernsFashionChallenge in June. The show is playing at Golden Gate Theatre until May 22nd. They are offering $40 rush tickets two hours before the show. And be sure to bring your ticket stop to DW at 1355 Market Street after the show to get a special $8 cocktail. Plus, our bottles of champagne and sparkling are 50% off after 10 pm Monday thru Saturday.

And remember, "red is for seeeeeexxxxxx!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May