#FlashbackFriday - Living in SF

A previous goal is back on top of the list on this Flashback Friday now because I am exhausted. As previously mentioned, my work life has been flipped upside down. The kicker was again sitting in traffic from the 8th Street Eastbound on-ramp to get onto the bridge at 11 pm. I have also left work at 3:30 am and there is still traffic. Yes, I could take the San Mateo Bridge but sometimes that is back up as well. I don't have the time to sit in traffic for over two hours every day. And frankly, BART is unreliable, not the cleanest and I just want to relax when I'm headed home. I don't want to have to have a tenacious grip on my belongings just so I can get home.

I stopped shopping for a condo months ago as I felt I had to be precautious since the new business was only a few months old. I felt like I was jumping the gun. Now that the success of three things are in the works and I will be responsible for them, I know I will be doing my part and making a killing. With your continued support, of course!

I am looking to buy a condo in San Francisco, preferably a 2 bedroom, 2 bath with a parking spot and laundry hookup. So! Everything must go! 

I will be listing items here and the Close5 app, Craigslist, etc. If I wasn't hustlin' before, I will be stepping it up. 

I will have an extra room so traveling guests can stay with me!...until a little one claims the room. But first, a boyfriend is needed! First things first. 

How can you help?

- Book your large or small events with me at DW.
- Buy some Stella & Dot jewelry for friends from me, 
- reTweet, share, like, follow everything! 
Please and thank you!

Eye on the prize.


From Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May