#GymStatus = N/A

So we've been in our new house for two weeks now and we've had some time to actually relax. I was very lucky to have the in-laws in town from PA to help DB with a lot of the house since I was gone for most of the day and trying to adjust to my new schedule. I would leave by 5:30 AM and the house looked completely different by the time I got home at 7:30 PM. Items were unpacked, the house was spotless, the yard was tranformed and Bevo was well-taken cared of and spoiled. I owe them so much gratitude. I know that if we were in the house for a month already, we wouldn't be nearly as settled in as we currently are.

With really only 2-3 hours of time to relax at home before hitting the sheets during the week, I have no time to hit the gym. The closest location to my house for my current gym membership is 28 miles away. I do drive past it on my way home everyday but since there's a limited time at home with DB, going to the gym the two days a week he coaches isn't worth the $26/month I was paying. I know I wouldn't make it out there on the weekends every week day. When driving so much during the week, I'm enjoying being in my new town. I have to give my Si a break.

I noticed that there's a chain of gyms within walking distance from home. I checked out the web site and they have quite a bit of cool amenities including a pool, sauna and classes that will fit my schedule during the week. I could at least hit the gym 4 times a week but it was $35/month plus the $120 registration fee.

Since we just moved in, I think I'm going to try doing without a gym for a bit and see how I do. And, it'll also save us $35/month. Saving money is always good. My #gymstatus is no more, as Nikki Galladay Tweets occasionally from my guilty pleasure, The Bad Girls Club. (Met her, yup!) I was able to do sit-ups and tricep dips while watching last night's episode. I am trying to jog farther with Bevo when I take him to go potty around the neighborhood and DB just put air in our bike tires so I definitely need to ride my bike more. It was a gift and I should really take advantage of having one. I think our chains are a bit rusted so we need to get that fixed. And I'm getting my own P90X videos because they sure did kick my butt! I definitely want to hike Mt. Diablo someday soon. My sister did it years ago and came home super dark! I'll be caking on the sunblock.

Perhaps I'll get a NextGen group together and do it. I will definitely be staying on my BeeMWellness products because I know they work!

Wish me luck!

How do you balance staying fit and your personal/work schedule?

Comments

  1. Like you, I only have a few hours at home. And that's pretty much taken up with chores and such. Unlike you I don't have to leave the house as early, so my day start with a workout or running at 5:15am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a great Blog. The fees that you will need to pay for the services the mobile notary public offers you depend on the nature of the documents and you will not be charged any hidden fee to
    apostille Sydney.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet