Uplighting & DJ Available

Wedding Vendor Alert!

I have not used DJ Ricky's new uplighting service but I have hired him to DJ for me at City Beach in Fremont, CA and have attended a few of his functions. I do not doubt he'll be a reliable vendor.






His girlfriend, Michele, is a good friend, a former coworker and has been part of my staff for parties sent me the below note:

They have about 20 uplights and they come in several different colors. You can also make them change colors in sync. It can really change the way a venue looks. They reflect off the glassware really nicely!

Contact Ricky at Rickyjohnson11@hotmail.com - Don't forget to tell him how you found him!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May