Engagement Photo Session Scheduled - Again

I had a photographer lined up for our engagement photo session and DB scheduled himself to work a 3-day baseball tournament by accident. Since it's income, we had to postpone our session with that photographer. I do hope to use him for other purposes or additional photos. Our calendar leading up to our engagement party was cramped and we had to find a photographer for this weekend. So I looked on Google and of course Yelp, and found one in Brentwood! I'm so happy to be able to support someone from my new town! I can't wait to use these photos!

I am thinking of asking our next door neighbor's daughter to do my make-up.

Hey, Brentwood Wedding Professionals! Let's network!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May