DAY V - Biolean, New Mexico bound

I'm packed and ready to jump on a plane for New Mexico. We are mainly staying in Santa Fe but I hear we may get a hotel room in Albuquerque and explore the capital Saturday night. Looking forward to visiting both cities. My boss' son went to school at the Sandhill Center in Los Lunas for a few months so it'd be nice to explore towns that I've researched and made reservations for thru Office Manager related tasks.

I've packed my supply of Biolean and an extra couple of samples of it and WINrgy in case friends down there want to try it. I've also packed my business cards and awaiting the delivery of my new ones ordered thru Vistaprint. I only paid $7.50 for 250 of them.

Biolean - I took the remaining two green ones in the pack and I don't feel different at all. Perhaps I'm on a high and ready to leave the office to get this vacation started! Or maybe it's the white pill with all the strong ingredients. I'll have to look that up.

But the face is still smooth this morning from my WinSpa Enzyme Peel. If I didn't only have a carry on to NM, I would have brought it and shared it with a friend. Darn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May