Day III – Biolean II & WINrgy

(Day II was part of the last post, Day I)

Today, I’m just trying just the white one and one green one at 9:25 AM. I had half a bagel on my way into work. Let’s see how this makes me feel. Also having a cup of coffee. I alerted Vicki that I’m not excited about taking so many pills and how my body reacted to it. She advised that I may want to try to cut the dose in half because of my size. So that’s what I’m doing today. Let’s see. I’m headed to New Mexico this week and a friend says we’ll be sitting by the pool sipping margaritas. In a bikini? Eek. I’ve been getting up early, doing my 300 crunches everyday and feeling better. I know there’s muscle under that extra layer of squishiness.
9:50 AM – I feel a little loopie – kinda dizzy.
10:50 AM – Not so dizzy.
11:15 AM – Getting hungry.
Noon – Having a Lean Cuisine for lunch and feeling back to normal. Let’s see if I can do it tomorrow as well.

In terms of WINrgy, I added it to my orange juice Saturday afternoon after a night at Somar Bar in Oakland for a friend’s birthday and a Boston Terrier Meetup at Stern Grove Park in San Francisco. When I got home, I took a nap and prepped for an event I was working in San Francisco beginning at 5 PM. I mixed it and took my OJ to go. I finished it before I got to my party destination and I only remember swallowing one small clump of the powdered WINrgy mixture. I was pretty exhausted that day but I survived the evening. I had to trek up a big hill on Noe Street, was on my feet until 11 PM and I think I did just fine. Today, I am having another serving with OJ. It's about 12:45 PM.
1:03 PM - Feeling a bit warm. 75% done with my WINrgy OJ.

For more information on these two products, go to: http://www.mywinwebpage.com/87363

Lunch today was Lean Cuisine's Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Chicken with 9g of fat, 290 calories and 4g of fiber. Be one of my motivators at dailyburn.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Gonna Be May

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet