DAY IV - Biolean

Half a bagel with reduced fat crunchy peanut butter and 1 white pill, 1 green pill at 8:40 AM. Did crunches this morning and weighed in at 115. Had less than 1000 calories yesterday according my dailyburn.com log...

11:10 AM - No raising of the temperature, sweats, or dizziness. Could my body be getting used to it?

4:10 PM - Still no raising of the temperature, sweats or dizziness.

My sponsor says another Event Planner she's working with loves the product and her pants are falling off of her. We shall see for me... I'm not looking to hit a weight goal just be able to build more lean muscle and like the way my clothes fit.

Off to New Mexico tomorrow afternoon. It'll be my first time there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May