Yoga n Champagne

Not a typical combo for yogis or wine-Os but it happened. I can't take it back. I am so far behind in posting on my travels that I need to catch up. Saved as one of the first photos in the Favorites album on my phone are these beauties. Yoga in Champagne, France.



I met my friend, Lisa, through one of the monthly Women Wednesday events I used to throw at my restaurant in San Francisco. There isn't anything this girl doesn't do. She's a yoga instructor, aesthetician and sommelier. I attended an event she was working and she mentioned she and her boyfriend were going to Paris. I jokingly asked if I could crash her vacation. No joke, I did, but I brought my dear friend, Mercedes with me too, plus mi Papichulo (a nickname I call a dear Puerto Rican friend of mine).

Before I fainted on the airplane to Europe (that's another story for another time), I thought it'd be good for Mercedes and Lisa to meet. Papichulo lived in Orlando so that we would be difficult to arrange. We had lunch at The Rotunda restaurant at the top of Neiman Marcus in San Francisco. Lisa invited us to both participate in a 30-day yoga challenge. Far from being a yogi and always down for a challenge, I accepted. As did Mercedes. We finished the challenge and holy moly my poses did not look cute whatsoever. Mercedes is always adorable so see her photos, not mine. But that is how these photos came to be. I have not progressed in my yoga practice but I do have fun taking photos in fun places, and getting my girlfriends to do it too.

Lisa & I, Mendocino, California - February 2018

Venice Canals, Los Angeles, California - March 2018

With Bevo - Griffith Park, Los Angeles, California - March 2018

Forestville, California - March 19, 2018

Lisa & I - Madame Tussuads, San Francisco, California - March 23, 2018

Taking a break from the segway night tour - Pier 5, San Francisco, California - May 3, 2018

Harder while balancing on a log - Yosemite, California - May 2018

First time this native has been to Mosaic Steps - San Francisco, California - July 4, 2018

Polka dots & heels & a wine glass - Grigich Hills Winery - Napa, California - August 10, 2018

Hearst Castle - San Simeon, California - August 11, 2018

Boone Hall Plantation - Mount Pleasant, South Carolina - August 2018

Teal Run benefiting ovarian cancer - Campbell, California
September 29, 2018


Yoga or Champagne?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bad Girls Club & Love Games, Sarah Michaels, IS the Wellness Shot!

My Most Engaging Post Yet

It's Gonna Be May